Prakruti meaning landscape or scenery in hindi, depicts a scene right after the heavy showers in the evening.
Using crochet to create a scenery, this pattern plays with colourwork and textures of stitches to bring to life a real landscape scenery. With a base of the broomstick lace stitch and some cool modifications to the usual cables and the crocodile stitch, this shawl is a great project for someone who wants to take up a challenge.
• Any Fingering weight yarn. 440 yards / 100 gms in Colour A, 175 yards / 50 gms in Colour B, 175 yards / 50 gms in Colour C, 440 yards / 100 gms in Colour D. (NOTE: colour A and colour D can also be the same)
• The sample is made with Urna – pure wool fingering weight yarn from Sunrays Creations.
• 3.5mm /size E normal crochet hook or hook required to meet gauge.
• One-inch wide scale or 20 mm rod, 10/12mm needle/rod/pen.
• Scissors or yarn snippers
• Measuring tape
• Yarn needle