As my first knitting design, this wrap is extremely precious to me, and I couldn’t have been happier with the result. A lacey open mesh fabric adorned with Diamonds in the centre, The Jewel wrap lives up to its name and gives you a precious, drapey and a unique piece.
Yarn: Any fingering weight yarn ~ 440 mts / 100 gms
The sample is made with Senary silk yarn from Yarnkart.
Yardage required – 730 mts / 800 yards of any colour of your choice ~ 200gms
Needle Size – 3.5 mm normal / circular knitting needle or needle required to meet gauge.
Scissors or yarn snippers, Measuring tape, Yarn needle
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate.
SIZING MEASUREMENTS: 66” long x 18” wide.
- This wrap is knitted in flat rows, along the width by turning at the end of each row.
- Stitch count is mentioned in Brackets as [#] at the end of the row.
- Blocking is a must for this project to achieve the desired look.
- Please use stitch markers at every section for easy working.
- Cast on is not considered only as a foundation row.
Pattern is written in US terminology and for right hand knitters.